We support tenants who are not familiar with the rental Civil Code in the Czech Republic and the common practices, and who want to avoid falling into traps such as immediate termination of their contract or losing their deposit.
BASIC SUPPORT: REVIEW & RECOMMEND, LEASE AGREEMENT
Do you want to be assured your contract makes sense, and you are aware of the illegal or unfair clauses? We can help you identify them and recommend what you should negotiate further.
Basic Support includes:
- A one-time review of the lease agreement
- Listing problematic clauses (illegal or unfair) and recommend basic negotiation points
LIGHT PLUS SUPPORT: REVIEW AND ADVICE, LEASE AGREEMENT
Do you want to be extra sure that your contract makes sense, and you are aware of the illegal or unfair clause? Wish to ensure your requests are properly modified in the contract?
This service allows ReloCare consultants to review the 1st and 2nd draft of the lease agreement and comment or suggest alternative solutions. This support includes:
- Two reviews of the rent contract: 1st draft and revised version
- 1st review: list problematic clauses (illegal or unfair) and recommend negotiation points
- 2nd review: confirm the revised draft of the lease agreement and suggest further steps if required
MEGA SUPPORT: REVIEW AND NEGOTIATE, LEASE AGREEMENT
Do you want to be sure that your negotiations are in the hands of professionals? ReloCare consultants will take over the negotiation with the realtor/owner directly to allow you peace of mind.
These services conclude the full negotiation process:
- Support with rent and reservation contracts
- Repeatedly negotiating provisions until the conclusion of the contract*
- Coordinating the contract signing and assuring of receiving the original signed contract
- Providing a payment information summary
- Provide the Self-Handover Guide
*With the limitation of up to 10 days of negotiation