OBLIGATORY ADAPTATION AND INTEGRATION COURSES
WHO IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE?
All non EU foreigners aged 15–61 who received their first biometrical card after January 1st, 2021. The foreigner either obtained a long-term residence permit, or a permanent residency.
WHEN CAN I VISIT THE COURSE THE LATEST?
A foreigner who is required to participate must do so within one year after the biometrical card collection.
- Change of the purpose of the stay
- EU citizens and their family members
- Visa types 21, 22, 23 (students), 88 (international protection), 79, 80 (intra-corporate transfer cards)
- Key and scientific personnel – the exception does not apply for a family members
- Highly skilled employees – the exception does not apply for a family members
Students are not required to visit the integration course as long as they study. In case of change of purpose to “employment” (e.g. Employee card), they will be obliged to take part in the course.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Register yourself at the Foreigners Reservation System
- Register yourself to Adaptation and Integration Courses via the Foreigners Reservation System
- Settle a payment of 1500 CZK to the Ministry of Interior account. (PRO TIP: use a QR code; better double check the number – if all nulls at the beginning of the account number are there)
- Wait a few days until the payment is processed (you will receive a payment confirmation)
- Choose a course date
- Come 20–30 minutes before the course starts to Žitná 51, Prague (6th floor) – applies only for foreign nationals living in Prague
The course takes four hours (with two 10-minute breaks), the participants have to be present throughout the whole duration of the seminar. Once finished, a certificate will be issued. It is not necessary to send the certificate anywhere, you will be automatically marked in the Foreigners’ database as a course graduate.
WHICH LANGUAGES IS THE COURSE INTERPRETED TO?
The integration course is usually held in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Other languages are included occasionally too.
WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
- Your original biometrical card
- A pen
- Depending on the current covid measurements it can be a vaccination certificate, a negative PCR test result or only a sworn statement (please always check the current measures)
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION
In case of any questions, you can visit the official website: https://aik.icpraha.com/en
or call +420 253 253 984
or visit the centre in person at Žitná 51, Praha 1, 6th floor – If you are interested in help with registration, please prepare your passport, biometric card and make sure you know the password to your e-mail