ReloCare takes the matter of data protection very seriously. The company is committed to maintaining and developing an information systems infrastructure, which has an appropriate level of security and data protection. All systems have a security framework. Our security system ensures data protection through features, controls, process and precautions. The security, confidentiality and integrity of our user data and application infrastructure are critical.
ReloCare’s internal information system passed through IT and Data security experts from several client international companies and is fully compliant with EU GDPR and local Czech Republic standards and laws. Any of our client or customer company is entitled to conduct a verification of the system data security, at their own expense, prior to usage of the system. By choosing not to conduct such a test, client companies agree with usage of ReloCare internal information system for processes connected to conduct services for their employees and storing personal date for lawful or reasonable GDPR compliant period, leading to successfully conduct a high quality service to the client company.
Sharing of information with other organizations is subject to any compliance necessary for such sharing.
For private persons: By accepting our terms & conditions you agree that we process your personal data according to our data protection agreement.
For companies: By accepting our terms & conditions you confirm that you received the consent of your employees/clients to share personal data with us and that we are allowed to process these data according to our data protection agreement.
The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
150 00 Prague
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. ReloCare declares that communication by email including personal data is conducted via hosting by Google and thus provide protection conducted by the international company servers.
By using our services or our website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. Our website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages called up or the name of the file called up, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures applied, in particular the retention, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Czech data protection law. In other respects, we process personal data – insofar and to the extent that the EU GDPR is applicable – in accordance with the following legal principles in connection with Art. 6 Para. 1 GDPR:
– lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
– lit. b) Processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of appropriate pre-contractual measures.
– lit. c) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under the applicable law of any country in which the PDPA is applicable in whole or in part.
– lit. d) Processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
– lit. f) Processing of personal data for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, except where such interests are overridden by fundamental freedoms and rights or by the interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests include in particular our commercial interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Czech law.
We process personal data for the duration necessary for the purpose or purposes in question. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
ReloCare declares that the personal data are being processed by their employees, whom have submitted criminal record statements and remain criminally innocent. ReloCare declare that all employees have been acquainted and schooled in data processing matters.
ReloCare declares that all processed personal data are held and processed on below devices only:
- Company computers, laptops, phones or devices approved by company IT personnel, following high standard antivirus and breach protection
- All devices are being audited once a year by independent professional IT company and any found shortcomings are being verifiably corrected in timely manner
- All devices access is limited to company personnel only
- All devices are equipped with two stage log in user verification
- Company emails
- All email communication is limited to Google service provider
- Hard copies and originals
- Any documents containing personal data are stored solely in company office
- All documents containing personal data are stored in company Safes or Locked cabinets
- No other than company personal have access to Lockable cabinets and Safes combinations
- Company IT platform
- Access to the platform require two stage log in user verification
- As specified above, client company is entitled to conduct a verification of the system data security, at their own expense, prior to usage of the system.
ReloCare reserves the right to use further data processors only in extend required by the nature of the service and directly contributing to the purpose of conducting the service. To this client / company / assignee gives direct consent. (e.g. immigration process which is supported by ReloCare may require official translation to Czech language. Such translation is conducted by ReloCare third party data processor – Official translator). ReloCare declares that it has a valid Data protection contract and conditions with any such processor. All parties take under advisement and declare that ReloCare is not, cannot, and will not be held responsible for any breaches of data protection contract, conducted by the processor, without knowledge of ReloCare.