We’re a team of 12 young and dynamic professionals located in the heart of Prague. We offer immigration and relocation services to clients from abroad who are moving to the Czech Republic. Some of our clients include Coca Cola, Facebook and Skoda Auto.
We are looking for a new team member who is eager to learn and is enthusiastic about working with people. You’ll begin as an administration supporter of our consultants during your learning and training process. After six to nine months you are expected to become a Junior Immigration or Relocation Consultant, with the opportunity to graduate to a Senior position after two years.
No previous experience with immigration or relocation is required.
You will be working in an English speaking environment and support clients from juniors to directors from all around the world. The job will help you develop great communication and customer care skills, analysis and teamwork. This is a challenging job with lots to learn and no two days are the same!
- Client support during their arrival and during their stay in the Czech Republic
- Support the immigration and relocation team with back-office tasks and preparation of the steps needed for a successful process
- Communicate with authorities such as the ministry of the interior, the labour office and embassies
- Accompanying clients to different municipalities for meetings when required
- Preparing documentation on behalf of the client
- Coordinate and prepare applications
What we need from you
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and databases
- Able to confidently communicate in English
- Deadline and time sensitive
- Great eye for detail
- Able to self-direct and self-manage
- Team player – you need to be able to support your teammates and work in a group
- Able to make effective business decisions based on factual information using good logic and common sense
- Active driver
- English – at least intermediate
- Czech – at least advanced
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in English
- Experience working with an international clientele from junior to executive positions
- Develop an independency workflow as a consultant (still guided and supported by supervisor)
- Work in a dynamic and strong team
- Problem solving and a creative environment
- Start: upon agreement, ideally during January – February
- Full-time, part -time, freelancer
- Salary: to be discussed
- 25 days of holidays
- Multisport card (CZK 400 by employer, CZK 200 charged to the employee) – optional
- At least three fun team-building activities throughout the year
- Free refreshments in the kitchen
If this sounds exciting, drop us your CV and we’ll get in touch with you!