We’re a team of 12 young and dynamic professionals located in the heart of Prague. We offer immigration and relocation services to clients from abroad who are moving to the Czech Republic. Some of our clients include Coca Cola, Facebook and Skoda Auto.
We are looking for a new Relocation Consultant who is eager to learn and enthusiastic about working with people. You’ll be helping foreigners find a home in Prague, find schools for their children, arrange internet connection, parking permits etc.
No previous experience with immigration or relocation is required – we will teach you everything you need to know!
You will be working in a Czech/English speaking environment and support clients from juniors to directors from all around the world. The job will help you develop great communication and customer care skills, negotiation and teamwork. This is a challenging job with lots to learn and no two days are the same!
- Learn and understand our relocation services and procedures
- Communicate with clients and accompany them to viewings
- Communicate with ministries, real estate agencies and moving companies
- Organise and coordinate outsourced services
- Organise and store all client data and documents
- Assist immigration procedures such as Foreign Police registrations, change of address etc.
What we need from you
- Eager to learn new things
- Ideally at least one year of office/administration work experince
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Able to confidently communicate in English and Czech
- Deadline and time sensitive
- Team player
- Active driver
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in English
- Experience working with an international clientele from junior to executive positions
- Mentoring and career growth
- Work in a dynamic and strong team
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: 31k-35k depending on experience
- 25 days of holidays
- Multisport card (CZK 400 by employer, CZK 200 charged to the employee) – optional
- At least three fun team-building activities throughout the year
- Free refreshments in the kitchen
If this sounds exciting, call our Head of Relocation Tomáš Zubek at +420 773 590 498, or drop an introduction email with your CV to email@example.com, he’ll get in touch with you ASAP!