ReloCare has adjusted its services and support to the pandemic situation. Allow us to support you and your foreign employees in this unusual time.
Here is what we can do to help
Webinar: Moving to the Czech Republic – All you need to know before moving
The webinar allows the participants to benefit from enormous useful information and tips that will help you to organize and settle down easier!
ReloCare webinar is done in small groups and friendly environments with 90 minutes for individuals and 120 minutes for families presentation plus 30 minutes of Q&A.
Participants will receive a free ReloCare Welcome eBook (25 pages) with further tips which are not covered during the Webinar.
Departure Service – Allow an easy leave process of your employee
The pandemic forced many foreigners to leave early and return to their country. This is a hard time for everyone. Allow us to support them and make the process as easy and smooth as possible:
Most common meaningful support
- Moving management of personal belongings (we can save up to few hundreds of EUR for single move)
- Rent contract termination – advise on the legal option of early termination and support the termination notice and delivery to the owner
- Support handover back of a property to the owner in professional manner – also with PoA without the tenant’s presence
- Follow up on return of the security deposit including the review of the the balance of utilities payment of last year
- Disconnection of TV, internet and mobile phone
- Property cleaning coordination before handover
- De-register from the Ministry of Interior (EU and Non EU)
- De-register from the Labor office
The support can be provided as ad hoc for single tasks or several services for discounted packages.
Airport Pick up, COVID-19 test and grocery shopping
To allow a smooth arrival and settle in on the first day:
- Airport Pick up
- COVID-19 testing by appointment (avoiding long lines for the test), result will be provided within the same day
- Grocery shopping for the next days due to forced quarantine
- Arrival to the accommodation
Home Search in COVID time
How are home searches done these days?
Most of the companies will budget a 30-60 days short term accommodation for the employee as arrival to pre-assignment trips are getting harder or simply impossible. During the stay already in Prague, ReloCare is able to support in person the viewings of chosen properties.
ReloCare has an extended years of experience with the video viewings that can provide maximum information and feeling of the viewed property.